School Leadership Toolkit for Accelerating Achievement – SLT4AA
Coordinated by the School of Education of the Durham University, the project aims:
- To address inequality in the European school systems by improving the skills of school leaders.
- To equip leadership teams with the competences, structures and tools required to transform underperforming schools into high performing schools in socio-economically challenged areas.
Os resultados específicos do projeto serão:
- A project website hosting the downloadable resources and case studies.
- A set of pilot training modules and case studies.
- A final down-loadable set of 5 training modules for current and aspiring school leaders.
- A handbook to support the training.
- A set of case studies in 5 countries in both Primary and High Schools illustrating practical strategies used for school transformation.
- A set of dissemination materials and seminars in 5 countries.
- An overarching report on the process and results of the project to feed into the EPNoSL research.
- A final international conference to promote the training resources.
01.09.2014 to 31.08.2016
25 countries from the European Union.
- Ana Paula Silva
- Maria do Carmo Clímaco