III ENJIE – National Meeting of Young Researchers in Education
25th and 26th of january 2019
Auditório Agostinho da Silva – Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias
Since 2010, the Centers for Research in Educational Sciences and Policies have been developing joint activities involving their doctoral students in Education. In 2010, the 1st National Meeting of Young Researchers in Education was held at the University of Aveiro. The II ENJIE took place in June 2017 at the University of Minho.
These spaces, public, of presentation and debate of the work in progress, have made it possible to critically analyze the individual training and research paths, as well as to know at every moment the main focuses of research in Education.
The III ENJIE will be held in Lisbon, at Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias – ULHT, on January 25 and 26, 2019.
The organization of the 3rd edition of this event is in charge of the Center for Interdisciplinary Studies in Education and Development (CeiED), of the Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias, supported by other R & D Units.
With this initiative, the Research Centers in Education intend to contribute, once again, to the reflection and debate on emerging theoretical and methodological challenges in this field, stimulating synergies between senior and junior researchers.
The organization invites the entire academic and scientific community, with research and training interests in the area of Education, to be present at this national meeting.
January 25th, Friday
- 09h30 – 10h30: Registration
- 10h30 – Opening session
- Mário Moutinho, Rector, Lusófona University of Humanities and Technologies
- Portuguese Society of Educational Sciences
- António Teodoro, CeiED, Lusófona University
- 10h45 – Conference
- Rosário Mauritti, Inequality Observatory, CIES, ISCTE-IUL
- Looking at the school: New times in the interpretation of ‘old’ challenges?
- Coordinates and comments: Ana Benavente, CeiED, Lusófona University
- 11h30 – 12h00 Debate
- 12h00 – Presentation and exhibition of books and journals
- 13h00 – Lunch
- 14h30 – 16h30 – Parallel communications
- 16h00 – Coffee Break
- 16h30 – Mesa redonda
- Testimonies and experiences of Doctors who recently defended their theses
- 18h00 – End of the 1st day of work
- 19h00 – Cultural program (information soon)
January 26th, Saturday
- 09h00 – 10h30 – Parallel communications
- 11h00 – Coffee Break
- 11h15 – Conferenc
- Isabel Menezes, CIIE, University of Porto
- From university to somewhere – processes of becoming a researcher, inside and outside the academy
- Coordinates e comments: Marília Cid, University of Évora
- 12h30 – Balance of the Meeting and Closing
- António Teodoro, CeiED, Lusófona University
- António Teodoro (Coord.)
- Alda Pereira
- Ana Benavente
- Ana Nobre
- Ana Paula Rocha
- Antonieta Rocha
- António Manuel Quintas Mendes
- Carla Galego
- Fernanda Campos
- Filipa Seabra
- Isabel Fialho
- Isabel Sanches
- João Paz
- José Brás
- José Bravo Nico
- José Duarte
- Lina Morgado
- Lúcia Amante
- Luísa Aires
- Luís Sebastião
- Manuela Francisco
- Maria da Conceição Leal da Costa
- Maria Neves Gonçalves
- Mª Prazeres Casanova
- Marília Castro Cid
- Nuno Ricardo Oliveira
- Pedro Cabral
- Renato Abreu
- Rosa Serradas Duarte
- Óscar Sousa
- Vera Monteiro
- Elsa Estrela (Coord.)
- Cândida Pombo
- Jacinto Serrão
- José Morgado
- Helena Pereira
- Pedro Reis
- Teresa Cardoso
Call for papers
Submission of abstracts is made exclusively through the Easychair platform (https://easychair.org/cfp/3_ENJIE). If you do not have an account, you must create it following the instructions available on the platform’s website.
All abstracts must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following abstracts categories are welcome:
- Abstracts based on PhD empirical work meaningful of students’ work; 2000 a 2500 carateres (with spaces).
- Posters based on PhD empirical work meaningful of students’ work.
Full papers are welcome and the page limit is 6-7 pages or 5000-7000 words (including references). Full paper must be prepared using Microsoft Word, A4 size, Times New Roman, single spacing, Title: Font size 14, Author’s name: Font 11, Abstract: Font 10, Full paper: Font 11.
The topics will emerged from the presented communications.
All accepted full texts will be organized and published in the ebook of the conference.
All questions about submissions should be emailed to email@example.com
- 30 november 2018 – abstract submission deadline
- 15 december 2018 – notice of abstract acceptance
- 30 december 2018 – registration payment deadline
- 24 january 2019 – full text submission deadline
- Students 15€
- General 30€