A Prof.ª Ana Paula Silva esteve presente no Meeting of the EU School Policy Networks on the Review of the Key Competences Framework
A Professora Ana Paula Silva, membro integrado do CeiED e co-coordenadora da representação do centro na EPNoSL – European Policy Network on School Leadership –, participou, a convite da Comissão Europeia, no Meeting of the EU School Policy Networks on the Review of the Key Competences Framework, de 4 a 5 de Abril de 2017.
Para além dos trabalhos de revisão das competências chave, a Professora reuniu ainda com outros membros da EPNoSL e respetivo Coordinating Committee. Nesta reunião, entre outros assuntos, foi discutida a candidatura submetida a financiamento da EPNoSLeT – European Policy Network on School Leaders and Teachers. EPNoSLeT é uma ação com a duração de 4 anos visando responder à Call EAC/S29/2016 com os seguintes objetivos específicos:
- creating and continuously developing a broad, sustainable and inclusive Network representing stakeholders, practitioners, researchers, educators and policy makers
- analysing and co-creating knowledge on and for pursuing excellence and quality in teaching and school leadership, as well as empowering students and parents
- identifying, sharing and promoting good policy practice
- development of content as well as of structures and processes for teaching and school leadership, as well as for empowering students and parents
- supporting sub-networks to apply for and enact projects within the European Union and in national contexts on teaching and school leadership, as well as on empowering students and parents
- dissemination of results and drafting of policy recommendations.
Na EPNoSLeT, a Professora Ana Paula Silva integra o grupo de peritos, juntamente com Olof Johansson, Jacky Lumby, Lejf Moos, Philip Woods.