Call for papers – Current Business and Economics Driven Discourse and Education: Perspectives from Around the World
XV Annual BCES International Conference
20 – 23 June 2017 | Borovets, Bulgaria
The XV Annual International Conference of the Bulgarian Comparative Education Society (BCES) will be held in Borovets, Bulgaria, 20 – 23 June 2017. Borovets is one of the largest Bulgarian mountain resorts. It is situated in Rila Mountain. Located among the century old pine forests, Borovets is an excellent place for relaxation, holiday, and tourism. The distance from Sofia to Borovets is 65 kilometers.
The XV BCES Conference theme is: Current Business and Economics Driven Discourse and Education: Perspectives from Around the World.
The thematic sections are:
- Comparative Education & History of Educationa
- Teacher Educationa
- Education Policy, Reforms & School Leadershipa
- Higher Education, Lifelong Learning & Social Inclusiona
- Law and Educationa
- Research Educationa
- Special Education: Teaching, Therapy & Psychopedagogy a
- Educational and Social Entrepreneurshipa
You are invited to submit a full paper about the Conference theme that will be reviewed for publication in the BCES Conference Book, 2017, Vol. 15.
- Full paper submission deadline: 1 March 2017
- Acceptance notification deadline: 15 March 2017
- Conference standard registration deadline: 31 March 2017
- Conference late registration deadline: 12 May 2017
For more information please visit the BCES Conference website.