Call for papers – WorldCIST 2017 – 5th World Conference on Information Systems and Technologies
11 – 13 April 2017 | Porto Santo Island, Madeira, Portugal
The WorldCist'17 – 5th World Conference on Information Systems and Technologies, to be held at Porto Santo Island, Madeira, Portugal, 11 – 13 April 2017, is a global forum for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, results, experiences and concerns in the several perspectives of Information Systems and Technologies. Carla Silva is a researcher of CeiED and she will be one of the scientific editors of this event.
We are pleased to invite you to submit your papers to WorldCist'17. All submissions will be reviewed on the basis of relevance, originality, importance and clarity.
Submitted papers should be related with one or more of the main themes proposed for the Conference:
- Information and Knowledge Management (IKM);
- Organizational Models and Information Systems (OMIS);
- Software and Systems Modeling (SSM);
- Software Systems, Architectures, Applications and Tools (SSAAT);
- Multimedia Systems and Applications (MSA);
- Computer Networks, Mobility and Pervasive Systems (CNMPS);
- Intelligent and Decision Support Systems (IDSS);
- Big Data Analytics and Applications (BDAA);
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI);
- Ethics, Computers and Security (ECS)
- Health Informatics (HIS);
- Information Technologies in Education (ITE);
- Information Technologies in Radiocommunications (ITR).
Types of submissions and decisions
Four types of papers can be submitted:
- Full paper: Finished or consolidated R&D works, to be included in one of the Conference themes. These papers are assigned a 10-page limit.
- Short paper: Ongoing works with relevant preliminary results open to discussion. These papers are assigned a 7-page limit.
- Poster paper: Initial work with relevant ideas, open to discussion. These papers are assigned to a 4-page limit.
- Company paper: Companies' papers that show practical experience, R & D, tools, etc., focused on some topics of the conference. These papers are assigned to a 4-page limit.
Paper submission deadline: November 20, 2016
For more information please visit the WorldCIST'17 website