- The Scientific Coordinator is elected by the Scientific Council and is one of its member, for a period of four years. The Scientific Coordinator is also the Director of the Centre.
- Professor António Teodoro
- The Steering Committee should represent the diversity of CeiED’s composition and activity, and consists of 14 members.
- Constitution of the Steering Committee
- The Scientific Council is formed by all PhD Integrated Researchers.
- Constitution of the Scientific Council
External Scientific Advisory Committee
- The External Scientific Advisory Committee is formed by personalities with national and international scientific distinctions, in the fields of studies related to CeiED.
- Constitution of the External Scientific Advisory Committee