CILME 2023, IV International Congress on Leadership and Improvement in Education: “Building Community in Schools”.
CILME 2023 invites educators and academics to present experiences, models, approaches, etc., that allow them to advance and deepen their knowledge and practice of new and old formulas that are currently being used and that will make schools in the future true communities of practice and learning for all its members: students, teachers, families and education administrators.
Contributions to CILME 2023 will be submitted through the EasyChair platform, which will also manage the review and acceptance of contributions. The deadline for submission is 15 February 2023 at 23:59 Central European Time (CET / UTC +1).
Contributions must be original and must not be submitted simultaneously to other conferences or journals.
They will have to conform to the rules and thematic lines of CILME 2023.
Papers must be written as per the requirements, in .doc, .docx or .rtf format and must be between 2,000 and 3,000 words, including abstract and references.
Dates to be taken into account:
- 01/12/2022: Call for papers, symposia and posters opens
- 15/02/2023: Deadline for submission of papers, symposia and posters
- 01/02/2023: Opening of registration
- 01/02/2023: Review and evaluation of proposals
- 02/28/2023: Closing of proposal evaluation process
- 10/03/2023: Notification of acceptance/rejection of submitted papers
- 03/15/2023: Deadline for submission of revised text of accepted proposals
- 03/30/2023: Deadline for registration of reduced fees
- 16/05/2023: Closure of registrations
- 23/05/2023: Start of CILME 2023