ReLeCo’s Research activities are developed within the framework of CeiED, being subject to its regulations and participating in its bodies.
Sociomuseological research is committed to critical issues of particular relevance to the sustainability of museums and other cultural institutions dealing with heritage in a broader sense. To provide guidelines and better coordinate research efforts six research areas are recognized that cover the widest range of contemporary issues in museums and museology:
- Sociomuseology Heritage and Cultural Development;
- Sociomuseology Human Rights and Globalization;
- Museology and Education;
- Museology and Computing;
- Museums and Service Sciences;
- Museums Territory Architecture and Design.
- Mário Moutinho (Training coordinator)
- Judite Primo (Chair Holder)
- Maristela Simão
- Luísa Janeirinho
- Marta Jecu
- Marcelo Murta
- Leandro França
- Nathália Pamio