International webinar | Learn to do more for inclusive education
04th of May 2022, Wednesday
13.00 – 16.00 CET
Venue: Online, Zoom
The Tempus Public Foundation invites you to the international webinar on knowledge sharing on promoting inclusion at the individual, institutional, local and system levels. Moreover, participants will learn how to develop an adaptation process for good practices in inclusive education. The aim is also to disseminate the outcomes of the STAIRS (Stakeholders Together Adapting Ideas to Readjust Local Systems to Promote Inclusive Education) project promoted by the Erasmus+ Key Activity Support for Policy Reforms and upscaling the main results. The event addresses first line heads of institutions, heads of service centres, school leaders, decision-makers, policymakers, educational authorities, experts, European/National Agencies/Associations, etc. But we welcome everyone whose heart beats for inclusion.
The event is free of charge but requires registration, please click here. Upon registration you will receive the meeting link.
13.00 Welcome and introduction (Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary)
13.15-13.35 Presentation of the framework of the STAIRS, Stakeholders Together Adapting Ideas to Readjust Local Systems to Promote Inclusive Education project (Adél Csernovitz, Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary)
13.35-14.30 Presentation of the main results of STAIRS
- Conceptualising, Designing & Implementing a MOOC: Lessons from the Stairs Project (Angela Canny, Mary Immaculate College, Ireland) – 25 Minutes
- Change Management – besides Tools, it demands caring for People (Ana Paula Silva, Lusophone University of Humanities and Technologies, Portugal) – 25 Minutes
- STAIRS: European adaptation guidelines summary (Igor Peras, Educational Research Institute, Slovenia) – 5 minutes
14.45-15.45 Panel „Learn to do more for inclusive education” – Presentation and discussion of Erasmus+ KA3 projects in the field of Inclusion how they have addressed and promoted inclusive education, exchange of good practice.
- Express Yourself! Inclusive Grouping in Schools project, Mr Niko Nummela, Project Manager Diaconia University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- Scaling up the Model for Inclusive Learning in Europe – The SMILE project, Iva Boneva, Executive Director, Centre for Inclusive Education, Bulgaria
- Inclusive Schools, Eirini Kareta, The British Council, Greece
- STAIRS – Stakeholders Together Adapting Ideas to Readjust Local Systems to Promote Inclusive Education, Adél Csernovitz, Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary
Moderator: Urška Štremfel (Educational Research Institute, Slovenia)
15.45 – 16.00 Questions and answers (Moderator: Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary)
16.00 Closing the webinar (Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary)