e-GS: Online Guidance Services
Abstract of the Project
The “e-GS” Online Guidance Services is two-year strategic partnership for school education to cope with negative effects of COVID-19 Pandemic on 14-18 years old secondary school students by creating online guidance services platform with the cooperation of schools, university and guidance and research center from Ireland, Turkey, Belgium, Spain and Portugal.
The “e-GS” project was developed based on the idea that each student is a different individual, and aims to individualize the teaching and plan the teaching in accordance with the readiness level of the student and It is an internet-based Counseling service that aims to provide pedagogical support to the individual by discovering the elements that are overlooked in the online academic processes of the student like time management, goal setting, decision making and self-regulation; academic self-evaluation, motivation and anxiety; thinking and learning styles; locus of control and cognitive errors and have a direct or indirect effect on their academic success.
- To provide students a self-assessment opportunity by enabling them to get to know themselves in academic and personal /social development areas.
- To ensure that students gain awareness of decision-making, goal setting, time management, self-regulation and positive thinking skills that are thought to be negatively affected by the pandemic
- To be able to optimize students’ academic motivation and increasing academic anxiety levels due to the pandemic
- To enable students to discover the cognitive errors and changing study habits that are thought to have recently.
- To ensure that students can easily access counseling services, which are often carried out face-to-face but have difficulty reaching students due to the pandemic.
- To enable individuals to follow their own academic and personal / social developments.
- To inform the psychologists / counselors / mentors / other teachers who are responsible for the guidance services of the students about their situation.
- To increase the functionality of institutions within the scope of guidance services and to ensure that they acquire institutional and digital guidance applications.
- e-GS Test,Scales and Interactive Activities
- e-GS interactive website
Program Erasmus + (European Union)
31/12/2021 to 31/12/2023
- Paulo Ferreira
- Ana Cunha
- IES MIGUEL DE CERVANTES (Spain)
- YASAR ACAR FEN LISESI (Turkey)
- ZAVO (Belgium)
- Universidade Lusófona (Portugal)
- BEYLIKDUZU REHBERLIK VE ARASTIRMA MERKEZI (Turkey)
- Killinarden CS (Ireland)