PhD in Education, University of Lisbon. Primary School Teacher and Teacher Trainer. With experience in research projects and in the respective coordination in the Ministry of Education. She was part of the Pedagogical Directorate of the Pestalozzi Kindergarten (2017-2019). She is a director, trained in Sociodrama by the Portuguese Psychodrama Society.
She was National Coordinator of the European Project P.E.R.F.O.R.M.E.R.S.#2, a partnership on Sociodrama. She is a member of M.E.M.. Develops sociodrama workshops for children, as well as continuing education actions for educators and teachers.
Teacher at the Escola Superior de Educação da Lusofonia, of the Instituto Politécnico da Lusofonia. Post-doctoral researcher at CeiED-ULHT, in Expressive Pedagogies and Social and Educational Inclusion.
Areas of academic and scientific interest
- Expressive Pedagogies, active learning methods and Educational and Social Inclusion
- Participatory Action Research
- Cooperative teacher training
- Dialogical education
- Education for Peace
- Sociodrama in Education
- Learning as a social practice: Learning Communities
- The arts and the articulation between different areas of knowledge